comiXology‘s DC Comics app for iOS and Android is shutting down.
The company sent out a message that the application will close on Wednesday, June 28. Readers will still be able to access their DC Comics titles, but they will have to transfer them to the main comiXology app. Those who want to read DC Comics elsewhere can check out the DC Universe Infinite app, which is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Instructions on how to transfer previously purchased DC comics into the comiXology app for both iOS and Android can be found below:
DC Comics on iOS readers:
- First, tap on Quick Links (‘V’ icon in the upper left) within the DC Comics app. Then, tap on ‘Sign In.’
- Sign into your comiXology account by using your comiXology username or Amazon login. If you’re already signed in, you’re halfway there.
- If you’ve never signed in before, you can create a new account or use an existing Amazon login to have your DC Comics library connected.
- Download the comiXology app for iOS and sign in using the account that you were using for the DC Comics app. Now you can read all of your DC comics.
- You can continue purchasing DC comics on www.comixology.com. New purchases will automatically sync over to the comiXology iOS app for download.
DC Comics on Android readers:
- Download the comiXology app for Android and sign in using the account that you were using for the DC Comics app. You can now read all of your DC comics.
- You can continue purchasing DC comics inside of the ComiXology Android app and on www.comixology.com. New purchases will automatically sync over to the comiXology app for download.
KEEP READING: Superman Is Speeding Towards War With Aquaman’s Atlantis
About The Author