DC/Hanna-Barbera’s Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles has won a 2019 GLAAD Media Award for “Outstanding Comic Book.” The limited series by writer Mark Russell, penciller Mike Feehan, inker Mark Morales, colorist Paul Mounts, and editors Marie Javins, Diego Lopez, and Brian Cunningham, was collected in August 2018.
Snagglepuss Chronicles won in a crowded category that included:
- Batwoman, written by Marguerite Bennett, K. Perkins, Scott Godlewski, Fernando Blanco, John Rauch, Deron Bennett – DC Comics
- Bingo Love, written by Tee Franklin, Jenn St-onge, Joy San, Cardinal Rae – Image Comics
- Fence, written by C.S. Pacat, Johanna the Mad, Joana LaFuente, Jim Campbell – BOOM! Studios
- Iceman, written by Sina Grace, Robert Gill, Nathan Stockman, Ed Tadeo, Rachelle Rosenberg, Federico Blee, Joe Sabino – Marvel Comics
- Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compass, written by Lilah Sturges, Polterink, Jim Campbell – BOOM! Studios
- Oh S#!t It’s Kim & Kim, written by Magdalene Visaggio, Eva Cabrera, Claudia Aguirre, Zakk Saam – Black Mask Comics
- Runaways, written by Rainbow Rowell, Kris Anka, David Lafuente, Takeshi Miyazawa, Matthew Wilson, Triona Tree Farrell, Jim Campbell, Michael Garland, Joe Caramagna – Marvel Comics
- Star Wars: Doctor Aphra, written by Kieron Gillen, Simon Spurrier, Emilio Laiso, Kev Walker, Marc Deering, Rachelle Rosenberg, Java Tartaglia, Joe Caramagna, Travis Lanham – Marvel Comics
- Strangers in Paradise XXV, written by Terry Moore – Abstract Studio
You can see the winners for all the categories here.